LyoPro Wireless Data Logger for freeze dryer
Model: Tracksense Lyo Pro
Ellab – Denmark
Data Logger for Freeze Drying
TrackSense® LyoPro Data Logger
- The LyoPro is a specially designed data logger for complete batch control and validation of the freeze drying processes. The tiny data logger fits perfectly within any lyophilization setup, as the various LoggerNests allow the device to match the size of any vial.
- LyoPro comes fitted with an 0.55 x 0.95 mm thermocouple sensor that ensures next to no impact on the sample during measurements, thereby providing highly valid data.
- Data integrity is at its finest with TrackSense LyoPro. The internal data logger memory constantly stores every sample, allowing the ValSuite software to provide a complete picture of the process, without you ever having to worry about gaps in data.
TrackSense® LyoPro Wireless Data Logger
- Ellab’s new innovative and patent-pending TrackSense LyoPro is the ultimate solution for validating the process, temperature mapping the equipment or batch control – and is the ideal solution from pilot to production.
- LyoPro ensures that your freeze dryer functions in accordance with current norms and is making your process development faster and easier. And the LyoPro technology offers valuable tools for the biotech and pharmaceutical industry to control, optimize and improve the freeze-drying process – all while ensuring the highest level of accuracy and data integrity.
One Data Logger for All Vial Sizes
- By introducing a combination of the StopperClip, LoggerNest and LoggerClip components, the LyoPro will fit any vial size. The nest is shaped exactly like the vial in question, allowing data loggers to easily follow the operation on the conveyor belt as if they were vials. Shelf stoppering is also a breeze for LyoPro, as the nest ensures that the device has the same height as the vials.
Real-time Data and Complete Measurements
With the TrackSense LyoPro Access Point, you get a real-time view of your freeze dryer/lyophilizer processes directly to your PC.
All the Measuring Points You’ll Need
- Covering your entire freezer dryer with the required measurements points is easily achievable with TrackSense LyoPro. If needed, multiple access points can be connected, providing coverage for larger areas. While on a wireless live connection, up to 100 data loggers can be run simultaneously in a single study – ensuring that you will never have to split-up your studies.
- For full data integrity, the proprietary radio frequency transmission protocol ensures data transmissions without loss or gaps in data. In the unusual situation in which the data transmission is stopped, the LyoPro data logger will save the data in its internal memory – and once reconnected continue its transmission.
Key Features & Benefits
- One data logger for all vial sizes
- Fits effortlessly into freeze drying processes and conveyor belts
- Eliminates data gaps with large internal memory and battery operation
- Replaceable thermocouple wire
- Industry leading accuracy of ±0.3 °C
- Consistent and repeatable measurements
- Temperature range of -62 to +62 °C
- Industry leading accuracy of ± 0.3 °C
TrackSense® LyoPro 10-slot Reader Station
- Contains 10 logger positions
- Connected to PC via USB or LAN (ethernet)
- Only 1 master reader station can be used at a time
- All TrackSense LyoPro 10-slot Reader Stations can be connected to PC via USB or LAN (ethernet).
ValSuite Pro Software
Analyze, Report and Stay Compliant with the ValSuite® Software
- Our FDA 21 CFR Part 11 compliant software, ValSuite, ensures the safety of your valuable data. With data integrity at its core, ValSuite Pro provides safety features like audit trails, electronic signatures, advanced access/user management and fully compliant user reports in accordance with current norms and standards related to validation processes and equipment qualifications.
- ValSuite can be operated from a single laptop or integrated into large-scale IT systems providing a safe and compliant solution.
- ValSuite can also be used for calibration that secures the validity of your data. This mean that all your LyoPro data loggers can be user-calibrated at predefined intervals and easily have their offset values stored in the software.
- ValSuite Pro is validation and calibration software ideal for lyophilization. It is fully FDA CFR21 Part 11 compliant and combines all equipment systems including LyoPro into a single platform.
- ValSuite Pro offers features like customized reports with clear pass/fail criteria, test templates, data analysis, monitoring, live data and much more
- ValSuite Pro offers an outstanding Datapoint Process Report Generator (DPRG), which produces fully compliant user reports in accordance with current norms and standards related to validation processes and equipment qualifications
- ValSuite Pro is developed according to GAMP principles and is available in multiple languages for Windows 7, 8 and 10 (32/64-Bit)
TrackSense® LyoPro Battery
- Ellab offers a special battery with a green label, which should exclusively be used for lyophilization applications. This battery is by performance identical to the standard red and blue batteries, but as label is different (shorter) only this battery will work in the LyoPro logger. At the same time, the different color helps identify the correct battery.
Users will have to manually keep track of the number of hours each battery has been used and the date it was inserted into data logger (use Staedtler Pen). In the battery time manager, 100% of the battery power would be equivalent to the default values in ValSuite. For example, the expected lifetime of the LyoPro battery is 2,400 hours in applications at -60 °C with a 30 second sample rate.