TrackSense Pro Wireless Data Logger
Thermal Validation Processes
- The TrackSense® wireless data loggers are the most complete validation solution available today. With a wide range of measuring parameters, Ellab’s data loggers are ideal for most applications.
- Ellab offers high quality TrackSense Pro wireless data loggers in stainless steel, that allows for stable and highly accurate measurements within different thermal validation processes.
- Each logger series is designed to cover various application requirements, making them suitable for a large range of validation processes.
- The data loggers can be used for measuring temperature, pressure, humidity, conductivity, CO2, vacuum and steam penetration.
1./ TrackSense Pro Reader Station
When a new system (either TrackSense® Pro or SKY) is ordered, equipment is shipped in a custom Ellab suitcase. The contents of the suitcases are the following:
- Reader Station
- Power supply
- Accessories Box
- Pen for battery
- Logger opening tools
- O-Ring Sealant
- USB Cable
- Quick Guide
- USB key
Multi Reader Station 4 position
The TrackSense Pro Multi Reader Station is engineered with flexibility and speed in mind. The station has 4 positions for loggers and is connected to the PC via USB. By using the USB port, power is supplied directly from your PC reducing the need for an external power source. Starting up and reading loggers can now be performed in seconds. 16 loggers can be started or read simultaneously, saving time, especially when 160 data loggers have to be started in one study.
The TrackSense Pro loggers communicate via induction greatly improving the speed and reliability of data transfer. Thousands of data points from multiple loggers can be downloaded in less than ten minutes. The software will automatically cycle through each logger it locates in the station enabling the operator to walk away during data transfer.
The TrackSense Pro 3.1 G Multi Reader Station has been equipped with a LAN connection, allowing it to be accessed remotely and be integrated with the ValSuite software into large-scale IT systems like:
- Client server solutions with a central server database, e.g. a Citrix solution
- Virtual servers and remote desktops
- Cloud solutions, like the Amazon Web Service (AWS)
- Contains 4 logger positions
- Reader / Logger Communication: Induction
- PC Interface: USB / LAN Connection
- Capacity: 1 – 4 loggers at a time
- Only 1 master reader station can be used at once
- Expansion: Up to 4 modules
- Expansion Capacity: Up to 16 loggers at a time
- Contains 4 logger positions.
- A power supply must be connected to a master reader station in order to function.
- A maximum of 3 expansion modules can be connected to any master reader station.
- Up to 16 loggers can be started simultaneously. A maximum of 160 loggers can be included in each session.
Single Reader Station 01 position
If you require a simple solution and use few data loggers from the same family, the TrackSense Pro Single Reader Station is a great alternative. Much like the Multi Reader, the Single Reader will quickly load the data from data loggers and onto your PC, though being one at a time. Simply connect the station using the USB port and you’re ready to go.
Once data has been successfully uploaded to your PC, the ValSuite software will quickly be able to analyze and present your data in graphs and various reports.
- Reader / Logger Communication: Induction
- PC Interface: USB
- Capacity: 1 logger at a time
Please note, that if you require a variety of different loggers, the Multi Reader Station is the ideal choice, as it provides far more data logger slots that can be customized to your specific setup.
2./ValSuite® Validation Software
ValSuite® collects and presents validation data from the E-Val™ Pro and TrackSense® Pro data logging systems. The software can run up to 160 TrackSense channels or 120 E-Val Pro channels at a time.
- ValSuite is the industry leading validation and calibration software, which is highly attributed to the countless reporting options, impenetrable data integrity, user-calibration options and data analysis features.
- The software is used to run all Ellab hardware and can combine various measuring systems to the same study. In addition to its wide range of features, ValSuite is also FDA 21 CFR Part 11 compliant and designed in accordance with GAMP guidelines.
Features and Benefits:
- FDA 21 CFR Part 11 compliant
- Windows security option
- Compatible with Windows 10
- Available in several languages
- Multiple reporting options
- ValSuite® app available
- One software platform for all Ellab equipment
- Combine TrackSense data loggers and the E-Val Pro wired thermocouple system in the same session
- Automatic PDF report generation with clear pass/fail indication
- Can run from a stand-alone PC or networked
3./ Tracksense Pro Loggers
- The TrackSense Pro 3rd Generation data loggers with interchangeable sensors, are a durable, smart, accurate and highly flexible system used for measuring temperature, pressure, humidity, conductivity, CO2, vacuum and steam penetration.
- The TrackSense Pro wireless data logger solution is ultimately configured for the user, by combining the appropriate logger with the selected interchangeable sensor.
- Loggers equipped with the interchangeable sensor system makes it easy for anyone to change between the measuring parameter and vast number of different sensor options, which come in various materials, shapes and sizes. This is simply done by unscrewing the sensor head and applying another sensor to the upper part of the data logger. As an additional feature, a real-time data communication option in the shape of a SKY module can be placed between the sensor and logger, allowing live data to be transmitted directly to a PC. These features make the TrackSense Pro data loggers the most versatile choice, as they are compatible with most applications.
- Interchangeable sensor option
- Real-time data option with SKY-module
- Various sensors and parameters
- Small data loggers available